Friday, June 25, 2010

Meaning & Purpose

There are so many different ways people strive to make their lives meaningful. Some people volunteer to work in an AIDs orphanage in Uganda. Some put in to go to Afghanistan. Some make their lives about their children. Others make it about themselves. Is there an answer? I don't really know. For the most thoughtful, feeling of us, I think it's a constant wondering question. I know it tends to haunt me more than most other questions. The why, why, Why??

Beats the hell outta me.



And, it seems, nobody knows the answer. Sure, lots of people say they know.. but they're the same ones who, in momentary lapses of judgment, volunteer for Afghanistan when there's children at home. Go figure.

The mind will never be at ease.

1 comment:

admin said...

I agree that people make their life meaningful..