Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finally

Finally just got internet. I am living in a barn with my beau in the Texas Hillcountry. I'm doing well. I feel positive most of the time and have found myself encouraging others.

We went to Home Depot the other day and were looking at the tile when an employee asked if we were doing ok or needed anything. I replied, "No thanks, we're just walking around and dreaming. This is what we do for fun in our off time... go to Home Depot and dream." It's true. We dream about what our home will look like, how we'll design the farm, what kinds of things we'll grow there, how we'll collect power. It's satisfactory time-passing until we can afford it, and then it'll be so exciting!


I haven't spent time with my camera in a while... and it's definitely something that I need to do. I miss it! However, I might be taking photos of our landlady's grandchildren for rent. It'll be good practice. I haven't photographed children often -only a child I've watched and my own younger brothers and sister.

Today is a day of laundry, idea nourishing, dishes, and cooking. I'm going to make chocolate pudding from scratch. Austin loves that, and he had a rough morning.

I'm off!

No comments: